FordFusionClub.com banner

Steeda Sport Springs + Koni Yellows on a 2010 GT

11K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  indycop 
#1 ·
I think of all the suspension modifications I've done to cars over the years, this has to be the best setup EVER. I've had coilovers before on 2 separate cars, one being an RX7, and this has to top even that.

The ease of adjusting them is just amazing. Set the fronts to medium stiff, the rears to full soft, wow, awesome hole shot and great traction for the 1/4 mile. Set the fronts to medium and the rears to full stiff, nothing but tire spin and you have a drift monster. Set the fronts to medium stiff and the rears to medium, you have a great handling car that you don't need a mouthpiece to keep from biting your tongue off going over bumps. The amount it lowered was just perfect too. Got rid of that annoying wheel gap.

Was well worth the price tag.

Installation was super easy too, hardly took any time at all.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks real good. I like your wheel choice also. Almost bought those at new take off,went with 2010 GT wheels instead. I will be adding new stuff to my 06 soon--has 89,000 miles,needs upgraded anyway so I went with SVT stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.